- 68.6 cm (27″)
- Anti-glare; Anti-static; In plane switching; Language selection; LED backlights; Low haze; On-screen controls; Pivot rotation; Plug and Play; User programmable
- QHD (2560 x 1440 @ 144 Hz)
- 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 1 HDMI 2.0
- Ensure even the most action-packed moments are smooth, crisp, and free of motion blur with a 144Hz refresh rate and 1 ms response time
- Experience the difference of fluid, stutter-free gameplay on this ultra-sharp Quad HD (2560 x 1440) display with AMD FreeSync technology
- Enjoy 100mm of smooth, precise height adjustment so your display is always in the most comfortable position
- Height-adjustable stand, ambient lighting
- Refresh rate: 144 Hz, response time: 1 ms
- Viewing angle: 170 degree horizontal 160 degree vertical
- Flicker free technolgoy: Yes, AMD Free Sync technology
- Maximum Pixel clock speed: 600MHz, Pixel per inch: 89.7
- DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity options
The speed you need
Ensure even the most action-packed moments are smooth, crisp, and free of motion blur with a 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time.
Experience the difference of fluid, stutter-free gameplay on this ultra-sharp QHD (2560 x 1440) display with AMD® FreeSync™ technology.
Enjoy 100mm of smooth, precise height adjustment so your display is always in the most comfortable position.
-  All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP’s component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  FreeSync™ is only available when it is connected on DisplayPort or HDMI port. FreeSync is an AMD® technology enabled on FHD or QHD displays and is designed to eliminate stuttering and/or tearing in games and videos by locking a display’s refresh rate to the frame rate of the graphics card. Monitor, AMD® Radeon™ Graphics and/or AMD® A-Series APU compliant with DisplayPort™ Adaptive-Sync required. AMD® Catalyst™ 15.2 Beta (or newer) required. Adaptive refresh rates vary by display.
-  Quad high-definition (QHD) content is required to view QHD images.